Turn on the amplifiers
Load a Cue (preset)
- Press the Cue List button located near the right-middle side of the board control surface. On the touchscreen display, you should then see a numbered list of cues. Use the scroll knob just right of the display to move up and down through the cues.
- Scroll to cue #1 labeled Sabbath Service, and then press down on the scroll knob to Select it.
- Note: The volume faders for the channels will physically move when you do this.
If you do not see the cues you expect:
- Press the Menu button that is just to the right of the display.
- On the display, press Show, then press Load.
- Use the scroll knob if necessary to highlight mmc, then push the knob to Select.
- Use the scroll knob if necessary to highlight Main Show, 2015 Q3.
- Touch OK, then Yes to acknowledge that all settings will be changed.
Main/Common Cues and their uses
- Sabbath Service – This is the cue used for any typical service and should be at the top of the list.
- All microphones have been “tuned” for optimal performance in this cue. Other input sources (e.g. computer, guest input) should be set during a sound check prior to the service.
- You can turn the mics on that you need, and turn off the rest by using the On button above each channel fader. When an On button is green, that channel is active.
- <Name>… – There are several of these cue’s (e.g. “Tim Choban Special Music”). They are used to store presets during a sound check for someone who will present special music or for any other scenario that would not be stored in the main Sabbath Service cue.